Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Delete subtask and check the status of father?

Adolfo Leonardi April 8, 2016

I'd like to allow the delete of a subtask, when the father issue in a exact status. Is It Possible?

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2016

I would like to advise you to refrain from deleting issues. I can explain all my reasons here but to answer your question directly, I'm not sure on how can you do this natively in JIRA.

The "Delete" issue permission is controlled in your JIRA Project Permission Scheme. 

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2016

I'm with Gabrielle. The forum is full of requests on how to recover deleted issues. It WILL come back to bite you because you really can't restore them. I use a resolution of Deleted so they can be filtered out. I'm not aware of a plugin that allows you to perform actions on a subtask based on the workflow status of the parent.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events