cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get list of filters via REST API

Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2012

Hi,

Any ideas how to get a list of user filters (or all filters) via REST API?

I've sucessfully used /api/2/filter/favourite to get list of favourite ones but I need to get them all :)

4 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2012

No I guess :(

Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2012

Well... you're probably right - I'm kind of counting on Atlassian developer revealing and undocumented REST call ;)

Like Evgen Kyselgov likes this
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2012

That's a good try :)

5 votes
Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2016

If JIRA Software is not installed you might try to rely on the rest service built in for the filter results gadget:

http://localhost:2990/jira/rest/gadget/1.0/pickers/filters?fieldName=quickfind&query=&_=1476427874103

{"filters":[{"id":"10001","name":"Diese Woche fällig (TEST)","nameHtml":"Diese Woche fällig (TEST)","descHtml":""},{"id":"10000","name":"Offen und nicht zugewiesen (TEST)","nameHtml":"Offen und nicht zugewiesen (TEST)","descHtml":""},{"id":"10002","name":"Überfällig (TEST)","nameHtml":"Überfällig (TEST)","descHtml":""}]}
Shaakunthala December 28, 2016

Perfect! I noticed it worked without any parameters (fieldName & query). Can you explain what these parameters are?

Thanks!

Shaakunthala

1 vote
Shaakunthala August 21, 2016

This will work if you have JIRA Agile.

/rest/greenhopper/1.0/savedfilter/list
Tim Nixon August 14, 2018

in my browser (firefox 60) it only shown the first 20 or so.. there are a great many.. any idea how to see all?

Like Paweł Kaczanowski likes this
1 vote
Sorin Sbarnea November 28, 2013

Please vote and comment on this feature/bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-36045

The only way to raise the awarness on this is to do this, don't forget to explain why is so important, Atlassian cannot always imagine the real world use-cases.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events