Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye Gutter Renderer Plugin Tutorial not working

Marcio Saban October 20, 2014

I am trying to follow the Gutter Renderer Plugin tutorial and am not sure it is working properly.

The git source is out of date referencing a version of the maven-fecru-plugin artifact that is out of date. I cloned the repo from here as referenced in the tutorial. 
$ git clone https://atlassian_tutorial@bitbucket.org/atlassian_tutorial/fecru-gutter-tutorial.git

After using a more recent version of that artifact I am able to execute the atlas-run command and verify that my-plugin is enabled however I am not seeing the results that I would expect. Can someone please let me know how to enable logging in my plugin as that has been unsuccessful as well. Alternatively can someone verify that they are able to go through the tutorial and reply with their results.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2014

Hi Marcio,

As far as I can see in that plugin's pom.xml, it looks like that plugin is compatible with FishEye 2.1.0. If you're running a newer version of FishEye, that plugin might be incompatible.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Marcio Saban October 23, 2014

Hi sorry but that doesn't really answer my question. I am using fecru.version and fecru.data.version 3.5.4-20140917115234. Are you able to do a git clone and run the plugin as is? I need to know either how to enable logging or have someone verify that the tutorial is working properly. If it is working "out of the box" can you specify what version of FishEye you are using?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events