Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Single Confluence Page to PDF (not Space - I got that down)

Peter Kahn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

Hi all,

Anyone know how to export a single page to PDF via soap or rest?  I can exportSpace but I'd like to export just one page (I could move the page into its own space, but that seems a little silly (which is what I eventually did).

Thanks

Peter

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

Since you listed the exportSpace method, I'd like to point out that you can append the page ID to the normal Space Export option to obtain a single page... Perhaps you can work this out?

https://confluence.domain.com/spaces/flyingpdf/doflyingpdf.action?key=BPE&atl_token=e3f086b975c87238fb29fe95f96d4bdbf3a5224c&contentToBeExported=38503327

Peter Kahn
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2016

Hi Steven,  i'm not quite sure how I'd modify pdfService.exportSpace soap request to do that.  Looks like I'd need to use a rest approach from your example.

0 votes
Attila Gaspar [META-INF] January 19, 2016

Hi Peter,

We are planning to develop REST API for our Content Exporter Addon, so I recommend you to watch the addon or the following issue.

Best regards, Attila

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events