Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Answers Developer Questions
  • Questions
  • Exception :: ActiveObjects before <ao> configuration module is enabled or plugin is missing an <ao> configuration module. Note that scanning of entities from the ao.model package is no longer supported.

Exception :: ActiveObjects before <ao> configuration module is enabled or plugin is missing an <ao> configuration module. Note that scanning of entities from the ao.model package is no longer supported.

Mr Parashar May 29, 2016

Help me to solve this exception 

"ActiveObjects before <ao> configuration module is enabled or plugin is missing an <ao> configuration module. Note that scanning of entities from the ao.model package is no longer supported."

I am using ao.version 1.1.1.

and also mention the ao module in project descriptor.

Whats going on I dont know.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

10 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2016

Hi,

Problem could be related to Class name lenght. 

Within an Atlassian application the names for AO managed tables are generated using a simple algorithm - prepend "AO_", insert a hash based on your plugin key - e.g. 55658F - and append the entity class name, where camel-case is turned to underscores, so MyAwesomeEntity is turned into AO_55658F_MY_AWESOME_ENTITY, which is almost as long as it can get. Because the generated name is rejected, if it is longer than 30 characters. So either use an appropriately short entity class name or use the @Table annotation to define a name that might be shorter than the class name. 

Hope this helps,

Fabio

keith March 20, 2018

I shortened my entity name and lo-and-behold it works.  Thanks for the tip!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2018

you're welcome!

Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2019

Of course, we have to Google search to find this information in a community post instead of the docs... 🙄

Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events