It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error when compiling Agile add-on from the source

PMO Mar 30, 2015

Hi,

I work for a company that has the add-on Agile (which licence was purchased) for use in Jira intranet system.

We have a task that consite in customize this add-on, and for that, We downloaded the original source code in Atlassian, import into Eclipse as a Maven Project project type, and when we try to compile, returns the error below.

I am part of the development team, and we are analyzing the possibility to customize this add-on, and for this, We did download the original source code in Atlassian, import for Eclipse as the type of Project Maven project, and when we tried compile returns the error below.

Can anyone help us please?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project-GreenHopper jira-plugin: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.atlassian.jira.plugins: jira-plugin-GreenHopper: atlassian-plugin: 6.3.13.1: The following artifacts Could Not Be resolved : com.atlassian.studio: studio-common-components-plugin: jar: 1.6.6, com.atlassian.studio: studio-theme-core: jar: 1.8.10: Could not find artifact com.atlassian.studio: studio -Common-components-plugin: jar: 1.6.6 in atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public)

Thanks,
Juvenal

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy Chin Community Leader Mar 31, 2015

Ask Atlassian Support for the attachment. There are two you need.

PMO Mar 31, 2015

Timothy, I've done it, and the person on the support told me to post here. You mean do I need two .jar files?

PMO Mar 31, 2015

thanks for the reply

Timothy Chin Community Leader Mar 31, 2015

Escalate the support issue. These two jar files are internal jars that are not publically available on their maven.

PMO Mar 31, 2015

thanks very much.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Unofficial downtown meetup week of June 3 or 4?

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since Houston's had a Atlassian Community Event (formerly Atlassian User Group meeting) so I wanted to gauge interest in an unofficial downtown meetup after wo...

33 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you