Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when adding the gadget on the Dashboard like "The resource undefined, cannot be found"

ARUN KUMAR MK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

I also tried uninstalling and again installing the plugin.

image2016-8-11 13:30:58.png

When i click the undefined it goes to this page: http://localhost:2990/jira/plugins/servlet/gadgets/undefined

I dont know where it fails, whether in Atlassian plugin.xml or gadgets.xml.

Below Atlassian plugin's gadget.xml spec : 

<gadget key="colorcodingpie-gadget" name="Color Coding Pie Chart Gadget" location="gadget/workloadpie-gadget.xml">
<param name="roles-required">browse</param>
</gadget>

rest resource:

<rest key="ColorCodingPluginRESTEndpoints" name="Color Coding plugin REST endpoints" path="/chartplugin" version="1.0" description="REST endpoints for the Color Coding Plugin.">
</rest>

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hi Arun,

You can view the dadget's xml definition (i.e. workloadpie-gadget.xml) to see what ajax calls it is trying to execute. Have a look at the the gadget documentation and see the the configuration/view ajax arguments' syntax.

Regards,

Peter

ARUN KUMAR MK
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2016

Thanks For the reply, I have made some mistake on the Pom file as well as Rest resource declaration on the Plugin descriptor files

ARUN KUMAR MK
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2016

I have installed the plugin locally and it works but in my companies JIRA site it doesn't work still tells this error message Like "An internal server error occurred when requesting resource".

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events