Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this plugin work with both Jira and Confluence?

Adam Gray August 19, 2015

Does the Secure Login via 2-Factor Authentication plugin work with both Jira and Confluence?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Alexander Kueken August 20, 2015

Hi Adam,

the version of the plugin the marketplace is for JIRA only at the moment. But we are looking forward to provide a version for Confluence as well. And we are already working on it, but it will still need some time. I will let you know here as soon as we have a more definite timeline for you.

Regards,

Alexander

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2015

Hi Adam,

The plugin is only supported for JIRA but it might work on Confluence as well. I've successfully installed it on Confluence, but note the below message:

This add-on installed successfully, but it is incompatible with your Confluence version. Features and functionality might be limited.

Note: This add-on might be functional, but one or more modules is missing dependencies. Features and functionality may be limited.

The plugin might not have full functionality on Confluence and might cause issues. I wouldn't suggest the usage of this plugin on Confluence, however it's your call to test it and confirm if it will be functional.

Regards,
LM 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2015

Does the documentation say it does?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events