Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Sprint Report

herrherrmann January 9, 2015

Hello there,

I'd like to create a JIRA Custom Report (Plugin) that gets data from issues that are within a certain sprint (e.g. the current sprint). So the best solution would be to select a sprint as a property/parameter of the report.

Through the JIRA Report Tutorial I learned how to get properties like version and filter but how do I retrieve the JIRA Agile sprints and thus offer the user to select a sprint for the report?

Thank you very much in advance!

Update:
There are quite similar questions like this already, but all without a proper solution:

Second Update:
Ok, so obviously it is not possible to easily create own sprint reports because there is no interface for that. The corresponding feature request is from 2013: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7353

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

Hi Sebastian!

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation plugin for JIRA which allows you to create custom reports based on JIRA data.

See example report of Sprint burn-down chart that uses Page filter to select Sprint and show the chart for selected Sprint.

There are also some other example reports in our documentation page.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI or specific reports. 
You can contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

herrherrmann January 12, 2015

Thank you, Lauma, but I'm more interested in a low-level (i.e. without using additional proprietary plugins) and cost-free solution.

Like Sathish Rajashekaran likes this
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

Ok, no problem :) Unfortunately I do not have another suggestion. Let me know if you change your mind and have any questions regarding eazyBI.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events