Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report Plugin for JIRA 7.x

Peter Müller January 23, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Developer Documentation: Tutorial - Creating a JIRA report

I've tried to implement a custom report for JIRA 7.2.3 by following the Tutorial.

Beside some changes caused by some API changes, I finally can deploy my report.

But I'm not able to enter the configuration values because there are no input fields at all.

Is there a new documentation on how to implement a report for JIRA 7.x? 

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017
Peter Müller January 24, 2017

Thanks for your reply.
I've already read the article about the "object configurable parameters" and added the parameters like described there, but obviously without success.
Anyway, the problem was not my configuration but a problem with Quick Reload. It seems that QuickReload redeploys the Plugin but in fact the changes are not visible.
(Maybe a bug within QuickReload?)
As soon as I restart the entire server via "atlas-run" or "atlas-debug" everything shows up correctly.
P.S: I've had ordered a copy of the "JIRA Development Cookbook" wink

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2017

Hope you find it useful smile

Edgar Figueroa February 17, 2017

Report configuration parameter cascadingselect with link to parameter select doesn't.work  in JIRA 7.3.

Report code example from chapitre 5 of JIRA Development Cookbook 7 doesn'worlk neither

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events