Crucible db cru_review_participant time formats?

Blazej Kroll August 28, 2012

I would like to know:

• how much time each reviewer spent on a particular review
  • how much time every developer spent on average reviewing some set of reviews

Is there any resource you can point me to that can help me create such sql queries against Crucible database? I am stuck with creating joins with cru_review and cru_user...

I investigated cru_time_spent from cru_review_participant, but I have another thing to think about -

how to interpret the time in cru_time_spent.... values varies from 2 or 3 to 223773 is it presented in miliseconds? It looks like miliseconds, but just wanted to make sure...

Thanks,

Blazej

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted
Conor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2012

The REST call

/rest-service/reviews-v1/{id}/reviewers/completed

includes the timeSpent as a field

If you hit that URL with a browser on your instance it should render as an XML document with the fields

2 votes
Conor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2012

Yes, cru_time_spent is milliseconds.

I should note that the Crucible schema is not considered a public interface and is subject to change between versions.

Blazej Kroll August 29, 2012

Thanks Conor, so is there a way to get such data through e.g. REST interface? Or is there a way to propose a new method to REST interface?

I would really need the way to gather review metrics - which for example would consist of review time for each user or time per LOC... with my own filter options.

Best regards,

Blazej

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events