Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create blueprint dialog stuck in some client/server/browser configurations

Julian Reusch September 24, 2013

Hello,

I've developed some blueprints for Confluence by following the tutorials from your site: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Writing+a+Confluence+Blueprint

These blueprints are bundeled in a plugin.

When I deploy the plugin to my development enviroment, then everything works fine and as expected.

On the other hand, when I install the plugin in one of our production confluence instance, the creation-wizard stucks and shows an infinite loading screen (see below).

I've tested that on several machines with several different browsers. It seems so that it works mostly with Internet Explorer and almost never with Google Chrome Browsers.

Again: That only happens in the production system, not the development system.

In the atlassian-confluence.log everthing seems normal (no mentionable logs).

I've the assumption that this is a javascript-issue, but I'm not familiar enough with JavaScript to debug the problem.

Do you have any hints that might lead me to the solution for solving this problem?

My Enviroment (Production and Development)

Confluence-Version: v.5.4.1

Installed Plugins:

RefinedWiki v.3.5.7

CustomWare Scaffolding v.5.0.5

Ad hoc Workflows v.4.2.1

Metadata Plugin v.3.0

Scroll PDF Exporter v.3.0.3

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Julian Reusch September 25, 2013

Hey there,

I got it!

I forgot to add a SoyDoc for each soy-template (seems so that some interpreters are more tolerant than others).

Have a nice day.

4 votes
David Koudela March 16, 2016

Hi,

I have got the same issue when developing my blueprint. The blueprint wizard hangs and shows an infinite loading screen.

Browser Console says:

Uncaught Error: atlassian-plugin.xml blueprint wizard points to a non-existent Soy template

The root cause was missing contexts in the web-resource containing the soy template:

<context>atl.general</context>
<context>atl.admin</context>

Best Regards,
David.

David Klemme October 10, 2018

Thanks for sharing - this did the trick for me.

Matias Stachowski April 16, 2019

Strange, this also helped me

0 votes
Julian Reusch September 24, 2013

I googled a bit and found the JavaScript-Debugger in Google Chrome. It points me to:

Uncaught Error: atlassian-plugin.xml blueprint wizard points to a non-existent Soy template '**.page1Form'. Check your web-resources or server logs.

** was made irrecognizable. But in the web-resources in the atlassian-plugin.xml everthing looks fine and works in the development enviroment.

Any ideas?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events