Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find com.sun:tools.jar:1.7.0

Andrei RIPA July 17, 2015

Hello,

I just installed the Atlassian SDK on a new machine, and when I try to create a new plugin, I get the following error:

IMAGE$6805BA49427F85BA.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrei RIPA July 22, 2015

I don't know what caused the error (maybe it was corrupted during the download ...), but it works since I put Java 1.7.79 .

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Is the JDK installed on your machine? Also check your JAVA_HOME system var.

I've installed the latest version of the SDKs (JAVA 1.7 and ATLAS). The java-version and atlas-version are working.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Did you set JAVA_HOME?

of course I did! :). I also have ATLAS_HOME, and JAVAC_HOME, M2_REPO :D. I've also put the correct parameters for the proxy in settings.xml :)

and because I have maven, I put the following in to the maven's settings.xml file: <pluginRepository> <id>atlassian-plugin-sdk</id> <url>file://${env.ATLAS_HOME}/repository</url> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy> </releases> <snapshots> <enabled>false</enabled> </snapshots> </pluginRepository>

I did found some solutions on stack overflow, but they all involve changing the pom ... which I don't have

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2015

Do you have tools.jar in %JAVA_HOME\lib?

Andrei RIPA July 19, 2015

yes, I checked against an other (working) installation and all the files are present

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events