Connect Bitbucket Cloud Account to Atlassian Cloud

Jérémie Hoelter January 4, 2016

Hi,

How can I add Bitbucket to my Atlassian Cloud account (JIRA and Confluence)?

I would like to be able to manage the 3 services under the Atlassian admin account and not JIRA and Confluence under the Atlassian Cloud account and Bitbucket separately, as this obliges to create the users twice and enter the credit card twice...

Thanks

JH

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Mark Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2016

Hi Jeremie,

Thanks for reaching out. If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like your Atlassian Cloud subscription (JIRA + Confluence) and your Bitbucket Cloud subscription are being administered by two different Atlassian accounts and you'd like to combine them into a single account so you can manage the billing information for both accounts with one login.

You can accomplish this by changing the "Primary Contact" on your Bitbucket Cloud subscription to match the account used to administer your JIRA + Confluence Cloud account. I've linked to the instructions below. Please take note of Step 4 which specifically details the process of updating the primary contact.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=432802239

Once you update the primary contact on your Bitbucket Cloud subscription to match your JIRA + Confluence Cloud, you will see both subscriptions when you log in using the primary contact email at https://my.atlassian.com
If you have any questions, our customer advocate team would be happy to assist. You can contact them using the information below:

E-mail: sales@atlassian.com

+1 415 701 1110 (San Francisco, USA)
+61 2 9262 1443 (Sydney, Australia)
+31 20 796 0060 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Thanks!

Andrey Lazutkin July 5, 2019

Hello!

We have the same problem now. Could you please explain how to do it in 2019?

zvlad July 14, 2019

+1
@Mark Adams would you please provide up-to-date guideline?

Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2019

@zvlad 

As of right now Bitbucket Cloud billing is still a separate subscription, we do not have the ability to bundle up Bitbucket with Jira billing.  However to manage all 3 accounts for product and user management you will need to make sure that you have the same email address set as Primary for all 3 products.  As long as you are using the same email address, the products access will be available from one login under App switcher in the bottom left corner. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Yana

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events