Confluence error - Error rendering macro 'deck' : java.lang.NullPointerException

Sanu Soman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2014

Hi All,

After confleuence upgrade from 3.5.9 to 5.0.3 version, some of the page showing error - Error rendering macro 'deck' : java.lang.NullPointerException.

10-30-2014 1-18-40 PM.png In log file,

[xhtml.view.macro.ViewMacroMarshaller] marshal Exception executing macro: deck, with message: java.lang.NullPointerException

Guess, it's due to deck card macro issue which is provided by either CustomWare Linking Plugin or Composition plugins.

10-30-2014 1-18-20 PM.png

Could you please suggest some help to fix this.

Thanks,

Sanu P Soman

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2014
Sanu Soman
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2014

Any idea how to find a template of this? I'm only getting just card name while editing a page as shown in the screenshot.

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2014

When I reading answers from link above, I think that dont try to use template, but try to change it via wikimarkup (or in source editor, it is free extension to Confluence). Insert here you wikimarkup.

Sanu Soman
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2014

Ah.. wiki markup is not available from confluence version4. We are using conleunce 5.0.3.

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2014

Sorry my fail.. :) Do you try look at admin console to manage addons and find this plugin. In detail look on that if there are ALL modules enabled for it. If there are missing, find them and enable them.

Sanu Soman
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2014

All modules are loaded :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events