Confluence Printable decorator

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2016

I am trying to get Confluence page Content without all the layouts as sidebar etc etc...

the &decorator=printable seems to be non-functional nowadays and the "Printable Layout" part in Layouts - where is that even used ?

So - how the H... do I get a rendered version of the document (I would like to show it in JIRA)

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2016

I do not have an answer about printable decorators.

I can tell you how we hacked together a solution to show Confluence rendered content in JIRA without sidebars, etc.

1. We wrapped the Confluence page content in a Bob Swift Run macro with autoRun=true, autoExport=true, hideParameters=true, hideColumns=true. This creates an HTML attachment on the Confluence page each time it is rendered.
  2. We created a scripted field (ScriptRunner) which "downloads" the confluence attachment and renders it as HTML. We could also have used the Confluence API to render the Confluence page content dynamically

0 votes
Mike Smith December 20, 2016

Hi Normann,

When I have this need, I use a little macro on my page called HideElements.  It's free!

http://bit.ly/2gXU7zT

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2016

Will test it asap 

BR,

Normann

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2016

Very nice, but I actually not need:

&hideelements=false

but

&hideelements=true

When I "get" the page into JIRA all elements should be hidden.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events