Changing values of select list through script

Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to adjust the values for a select list based on Issue Type. If Issue type is A then values for A, if Issue type is B then values for B, from a single select list which is shared between the two.

How can I do this? Does anyone use any existing JS? Also, I have seen that JS's used within the description field stop working if a issue is changed, meaning they only work when the initial page is loaded.

Thank you.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2014

Hello there,

There's a javascript available on Javascript in JIRA : set values to fields according value specified in a listbox that I believe is interesting for you.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

Junaid Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2014

Thank you for that, however my problem is that I am trying to use the issue type to determine the select list values..

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events