cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change page title for a webwork1 element

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

I have created multiple custom webwork1 elements in JIRA, each having their .vm files and JiraActionSupport doDefault/doExecute classes.

Every one of them has the same page title:

<title> - DEVELJIRA</title>

I assume there is a way to set the first part of this title but I can't seem to find how. Currently I can achieve it by putting this in the .vm file:

jQuery(document).ready(function () 
{
	document.title = 'Hello world';
});

But that really seems like not the correct way :)

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2013

In your .vm, just put the title tag and it will get used.

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2013

Nope, I had tried that before. I created my own <head><title></title></head> (and also tried without the <head> parts). Neither worked, since Jira wraps the .vm in its own tags, where it has its own title.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2013

What about the <HTML> tag? Did you try that?

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

Damn, that actually worked! Thanks! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events