Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change FishEye + Crucible title

James Wong July 3, 2013

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to change FishEye + Crucible name into something more meaningful? I don't want my team to spend too much time to learn the different brand names and products forming the Atlassian ecosystem.

5 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Rafael Sperafico February 18, 2014

Hi James,

You can change the title by going to:

Administration -> System -> Application Navigator

If you are on JIRA and want to change the application navigator from "FishEye + Crucible" to "SVN Repository", create a new application navigator item by filling in:

Name: SVN Repository
URL: <your fisheye url>
Hide: true|false
Groups:

After doing that, delete the FishEye + Crucible entry.

Kind regards,
Rafael

1 vote
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

Admin menu, in the Application links section, you can change the name of the linked app (Details)

raulgd August 31, 2013

yeah but is there a way to actually change fisheye title? all other Atlassian apps have a "Title" property in the general configuration, something as basic that fisheye lacks

Admin July 26, 2016

Did you find out how to change the fisheye title, i would like to change to differentiant between the test\dev and production instances. do you know how to change the fisheye title?

0 votes
Jose Fernandez July 11, 2017

I figured it out! (well, kinda). Go into the application navigation settings for all of them, create a new one for Fisheye/Crucible, and then HIDE the old one. It won't let you delete it but if you hide it it'll work just fine.

0 votes
chenstevedong May 24, 2016

I need the answer, did u change it and how? thank you!

0 votes
James Wong July 3, 2013

James Wong February 18, 2014

I uninstalled Crucible and asked the team to monitor changes via TortoiseSVN.

The above screenshot was meant to be attached with my question. Sorry for the confusion.

Evgeny Opletaev February 18, 2014

So, how you did it?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events