It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can users have different default queues that service desk loads based on their job responsibilities?

Jeff Tillett Community Leader Dec 17, 2015

I have a tiered service desk and I have setup all of my queues so that each tier has their own queue that they are responsible for monitoring. 

Is there a way that either the administrator, or the end user, can select which queue automatically loads for them when click "home" or open Service Desk to begin their day?

2 answers

0 votes
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Dec 17, 2015

Talking specific about the SDS queue, I'm afraid to say that you can't have different queues based in users or in roles as this is associated to your SDS project, but your users can create dashboards with gadgets based in their preferences which I think that can achieve your goal (Let us know if not).

Jeff Tillett Community Leader Dec 18, 2015

I would like for my agents to stay in the service desk queue since we paid for it. :)

0 votes
Sam Omidi Dec 17, 2015

The feature request for this query is at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-366 please vote and follow updates by adding yourself to watcher list.

Cheers,

Sam smile

Jeff Tillett Community Leader Dec 18, 2015

I don't want to show/hide queues, I just want to choose which one they default into when we load the page.

Ariel Mears Nov 27, 2018

Jeff, were you able to come up with a solution?  I have the same requirement.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Topic Tuesday: Agile

Another week, another Topic Tuesday!  Agile has been on my mind a lot lately because I've seen good implementations and bad implementations, but now as a Jira admin it matters more to me whether...

26 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you