Can the Confluence push to the other system its changes when the content changed such as adding, deleting, modifying?

wu dan March 30, 2016

Can the Confluence push to the other system its changes when the content changed such as adding, deleting, modifying?

What is the method can we use if this could be realized, and if couldn't, how to develope this?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2016

I think this is a duplicate request. I have already answered in your previous question on the same topic. 

I quote it here too:

Confluence can send notifications to HipChat Rooms out of the box.

If you want to integrate it with some non-Atlassian system, you may need to develop a custom solution.

Confluence Server has a plugin system that includes an event listener module type. See documentationon this.

To implement such a event listener, you may use a scripting add-on like Scripting for Confluence or develop your own using Java.

If your on Confluence Cloud, I think event listeners are not available to you. Webhooks  are available as Atlassian Connect Add-ons for Confluence.

wu dan April 4, 2016

I'm sorry,I released a repetitive problem(*^__^*) .

There is a website based on easysite7. It has to show all the content of one of confluence's space. When confluence's content get changed, It should push the changes to the website at the same time.

Whether the above requirements can be done by event listeners, if possible, Is there an example that I can refer to?

0 votes
wu dan April 4, 2016

There is a website based on easysite7. It has to show all the content of one of confluence's space. When confluence's content get changed, It should push the changes to the website at the same time.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

I believe you got much better answers if told us what is the other system.

Tibor's answer answers this for generic use case, but if you have something more specific, you could get a more specific hint.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events