cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't post reply to JIRA forum.

Irene Irene August 24, 2011

I wanted to reply to this post on the JIRA forum:

http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?messageID=257361073&#257361073

But when I try, I get redirected to this page.

I don't follow this logic? What is the purpose of the Forum if you cannot post?

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

Forums are sooooo 200X. They are available only read-only. "Answers" are the new forum

6 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

The Forums have been read-only for a month or so. There is a big banner about it across the top of that page.

1 vote
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2011

It just seemed like the wrong approach to keep two systems open for the same thing. We couldn't find a good way to import all the forums content. You should re-ask the question if it's still valid, and you can link to the read-only forum post for reference.

0 votes
omer elmasoglu June 26, 2013

I use JIRA v6.0.1,

I have user/group problem.?

I have added four person in same project, two person in group-a, ather two person in group-b at same project.

I want this below.

created issue by two person who in the group-b newer seen by person who in other group-b person. but in group-b user's issue may seen by group-a users.

is it possible?

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2013
0 votes
Irene Irene August 24, 2011

Thanks Radu.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events