cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a RefApp Plugin Skeleton using Atlassian Plugin SDK

tommy guo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

I'm trying to execute the command "atlas-create-refapp-plugin" but instead of being prompted to enter the project details I get "fatal error". I have no issues creating a Jira, Confluence, or Stash plugin skeleton using the same command, it just won't allow me to create a refapp plugin for some reason. Any suggestions?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2013

No sure whether it is related but SDK is currently not supported on JAVA 1.7 yet, may be you can try to run it on JAVA 1.6.

Otherwise, you can try to run the command:

atlas-create-refapp-plugin --debug

for the troubleshooting purpose. :)

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2013

No sure whether it is related but SDK is currently not supported on JAVA 1.7 yet, may be you can try to run it on JAVA 1.6.

Otherwise, you can try to run the command:

atlas-create-refapp-plugin --debug

for the troubleshooting purpose. :)

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
May 28, 2013

Hi Tommy,

May I ask which version of SDK are you using? and Also the whole error message ? Did your PC got access to Internet? As it will fire an event to google analytics.

Cheers

MOMO

tommy guo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

I'm running ATLAS version 4.2.0, APACHE-MAVEN 2.1.0, and JAVA 1.7.0_21 on windows 7. Here is an image of the response I get after executing the create refapp plugin command:

http://postimg.org/image/t4irp66jh/

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events