It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can Zephyr for Jira test execution results be updated via API

Our company is running Zephyr for Jira and has many test cases defined as automated in nature. Currently, testers are manually updating the test case results after reviewing the test result output.

Since a Zephyr test case is basically a Jira issue, is it possible to programatically add a test execution result to a test case via some method, presumably the Jira REST API? If so, any example/sample code that could be shared would be appreciated!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Francis,

Our current release, Zephyr 1.6, doesn't offer supported APIs. This is on our roadmap for a future release. Note, I am unable to expand on the timetable for API support in any way. Simply put, we understand this is a highly sought after feature for Zephyr for JIRA.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Try to find answer here

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in United States

Welcome new members!

Wow, I got swamped and now that I've finally gotten my head back above water, I find we have several new members! Welcome @Darren Keith lowman , @Amanda Babb , @Luis Zapata , @Joli Holmes , and @bh...

28 views 0 2
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you