cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the rest API browser?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2012

Is it open source? Any information on what technologies it uses?

Specifically, I've love to plug it in to Nexus Pro, which has a comprehensive rest api, being a one-page app.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2012

Your wish is my command: https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/1014904

It is open source: https://bitbucket.org/rmanalan/atlassian-developer-toolbox-plugin

It's built as a single page app (using backbone) wrapped inside an atlassian plugin. Should be pretty easy to rip out.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2012

Great, thanks Rich.

Jim Downing June 11, 2013

I can't get access to that repo any longer - don't tell me you changed your minds about open sourcing! Would love to use that API browser for our code too, it's awesome!

rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2013
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Rich, have you ever done anything as good as that since? ;-)

rich
Atlassian Team
June 11, 2013

@jamie, ha. I do something better every day. But I guess that's just my opinion. The REST API Browser is in need of love. I'd like to update it to support Connect and get the products to actually document their REST APIs through it. Today, only JIRA does it.

keithrbennett April 10, 2014

Does this mean it will not display the REST functions when running in Confluence?

I just downloaded and installed it on my local Confluence server. I can get to the REST API browser page, but the panel on the left is blank. I believe that's where the functions should be, no?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events