Can I configure interceptors within Confluence Plugin?

Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Can I, and if so how, create interceptors using AOP to redirect a method call on a object? Specifically I want to call a different method everytime send() is executed on a ConfluenceMailQueueItem.

Or if easier, I want to transform/modify the arguments that are passed into the constructor. Is this possible in Confluence?

I know that it is possible with Spring and that Confluence (5.2.3) uses Spring but with all this abstraction with atlassian-plugin.xml I'm not sure what is available to me and what isn't.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Take a look on this:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/DOCS/Advanced+Configuration+with+Spring+XML+Files

If it's possible in spring, it might be possible, but you have to find a way to handle the osgi bundle borders...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events