Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Edit Throws 500 Error

Charalambos Hadjichristodoulou October 17, 2016

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of evaluating the InTenso Dynamic Forms plugin for use with our JIRA installation. Due to a mistake we have installed version 1.9.4 which was for JIRA Server 7 onto our JIRA 6.3.15 installation. Everything was running smoothly but it seems that we are now unable to perform 'Bulk Edit' operations and they result to an Error 500. Why is this happening? As a first resolve i am trying to go back and install the proper plugin version...the latest one from the marketplace seems to be 1.8.9. However, it seems that I am unable to downgrade? Why is this so? Also I had a look at the following link:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/bulk-edit-throws-500-error-679609079.html

Can anyone recommend any course of action?

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2016
0 votes
Charalambos Hadjichristodoulou October 18, 2016

This seems to have done the trick. However, there seems to be an issue now with Tab Visibility controls that were already set up under the previous version. I have deleted them, and have attempted to re-establish them again under the new version but it seems to be not working still. All other plugin functionality seems to be in place.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events