Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch.js console errors

Hiral November 22, 2016

Recently, I am facing several blocking issues due to which I am not able to run functionalities for JIRA plugin properly.

I get following error in browser console.

batch.js?locale=en-US:259DEPRECATED JS - Cookie has been deprecated since 5.8.0 and will be removed in a future release. Use cookie instead. 
at b.default (https://d2vj1jlnoa5x8o.cloudfront.net/qas-jira.atlassian.net/s/73c50fb64e37…65eb52c75e/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:256:209)k @ batch.js?locale=en-US:259(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:260get @ batch.js?locale=en-US:262b.default @ batch.js?locale=en-US:256(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1116(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:1116
batch.js?locale=en-US:259 DEPRECATED JS - Cookie has been deprecated since 5.8.0 and will be removed in a future release. Use cookie instead. 
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://d2vj1jlnoa5x8o.cloudfront.net/qas-jira.atlassian.net/s/fb4a3e7e789e…ional=true&tempo_is_jira_version_equal_or_greater_than_7.0.0=true:9536:117)k @ batch.js?locale=en-US:259(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:260get @ batch.js?locale=en-US:262g @ batch.js?acjsVersionEnabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&auiOverridesDisabled=true&jag=tr…:9536(anonymous function) @ batch.js?acjsVersionEnabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&auiOverridesDisabled=true&jag=tr…:9536(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:450j @ batch.js?locale=en-US:76fireWith @ batch.js?locale=en-US:77ready @ batch.js?locale=en-US:65Q @ batch.js?locale=en-US:75

This is causing all buttons inside AUI dialog un-clickable and lot more other issues. How do I resolve this?

UPDATE: AUI buttons are working now, I used latest AUI version.

I am using JIRA cloud version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

These are warnings and they do not do any harm to your code.

I advise you to start with clean code adding only components that you need, making sure that they work and gradually adding your custom JS code.

Hiral November 22, 2016

@Volodymyr Krupach Buttons inside AUI dialog have stopped working. Also, what is the workaround for AP.resize() function?

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

Buttons inside AUI dialog have stopped working.

Does it happen for the addon that is in the production?

Did you make any changes that could harm JS?

Do you see any errors (usually they are in red color) in your browser console?

Like Ana B likes this
Hiral November 22, 2016

Does it happen for the addon that is in the production? - not in production but happens in development environment

Did you make any changes that could harm JS? - no

Do you see any errors (usually they are in red color) in your browser console? - no

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2016

Only guess that you have disabled them by styles.

Hiral November 23, 2016

Nope, no changes in that.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2016

Dud you resolve the problem?

If still no: you may try to locate the disabled elements in your browser dev tools to find what styles disable them.

Hiral November 23, 2016

Yes, the problem is resolved after updating AUI to 6.0.2

0 votes
Hiral November 23, 2016

Alright. Thank you smile

0 votes
Mike Staas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2016

You can ignore these deprecation warnings, they won't affect your add-on.

0 votes
Hiral November 23, 2016

I have pasted console error in question. Even if I don't write anything, I get these console errors.

JIRA version - JIRA v1000.571.1

AUI version - 6.0.2

0 votes
Mike Staas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2016

Hi Hiral,

Could you please share a simple example to help reproduce this?

Also please include the version of Connect JS on your development environment (_AP.version)

Regards,

Mike

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events