cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bar chart plugin "An internal server error occurred when requesting resource ."

Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

Hi,

When creating a bar chart using a "custom date field" for the domain axis and grouped by "status" and receive the above error. I have tried multiple other fields to group the chart by and very few work - including "nothing".

Although if I reverse the fields then it works - although this isnt what I wish to see.

Can anyone offer any help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Our sysadmin cleared off some of the old logs to free up some space and now the issue seems to have dissapeared.

0 votes
AndreasS January 20, 2014

Is this still an issue and/have you tried the newest version?

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2013

Is there any error in the server logs?

Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2013

Unfortunatly I do not have access to the log - I will post any errors when I have the information

Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

The following was taken from our server logs:

Jul 5, 2013 9:58:56 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent filterFormParameters

WARNING: A servlet POST request, to the URI

http://vl2jira001/rest/gadget/1.0/login, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events