Bandana not removing value

Eugen Mayer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Iam using Bandana with an own customer context, see here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/127552/store-and-load-objects-for-the-user .. this works out pretty well and solid.

One thing i encounter is, that bandana does not remove the value. The key and context is right, but the value just stays there. Are there any caches to be flushed?

Maybe one issue is, that the helper class which acually calls the removal, initalizes the bandanaManager not using spring setter/constructor but rather directly, as i need id in the contructor and dont want to pass bandana-manager as an argument instantiating that class. so thats the contstuctor:

public MyClass() {
        this.bandanaManager = (BandanaManager) ContainerManager.getComponent("bandanaManager");
        this.load();
    }

Now, the removal method basically looks like

public void remove() {
        UserContext userContext = new UserContext();
        bandanaManager.removeValue(userContext, this.getQueueStorageKey());
    }

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eugen Mayer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

solved, it was down to an exception which was caused by the AttachmentManager. I was not aware that this kind of shutdown will not let Bandana to apply its operation

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events