cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian REST API Browser - Not seeing api/2/

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

Everything I have seen regarding RAB shows api/2 listed with a lot of different options, like api/2/filter. I do not see any of these. Mine starts with activities/1.0/. There are only two public apis as well. I am trying to use this to make filters. Why am I not seeing all the options?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

Just checking if you unticked the option here:

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 10.25.57 AM.png

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2016

Yeah, I did. There still is no api/2. Is it a permissions thing that I may be missing?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2016

You can of course try to give yourself full System Admin permission in JIRA. Another thing to note is what version of JIRA you're on.

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2016

I am already a full sys admin in JIRA. We are on 7.1.7. All I did was install the plugin and that is it. Is there an extra step?

Paul Vanderveen December 19, 2016

I see the exact same issue  Running 7.1.8.  All it shows are the activities/1.0 services.  If I uncheck the show only public i see a ton of services, but none of them are /api/2.  

However, I do get valid JSON responses for the REST API's for /api/2 or /api/latest/ if I enter the URL's in a web browser directly, so why don't they show up in the REST API Browser?

Uwe Hebbelmann January 24, 2017

Same issue here, did you find a solution?

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2017

I never did unfortunately. I just stopped using the REST API Browser altogether. 

Uwe Hebbelmann January 24, 2017

REST API Browser is one thing... does the API itself work for you?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events