Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the the servicedeskapi/organization API calls available for Server?

Patrick S
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2017

They appear in the Cloud documentation, but not in the Server documentation which was released this week.

If the functionality is not there yet, is there a target release date?

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
mina
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2017

Hi Patrick,

The latest version of JSD would have that (that would be version 3.3, which was released on the 4th of Jan 2017).

0 votes
Patrick S
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2017

Awesome, thanks for the quick response, I was hoping that would be the case.  Can you let someone from the API documentation team know that "/jira-servicedesk/REST/server/" needs to be updated per the links in initial comment?

mina
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2017

Yep, already did! I apologise for the discrepancy in documentation...

Patrick S
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2017

No worries.  Is it possible to link your internal tracking of this to https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/SDS-20161?  I found a problem when testing the servicedeskapi out.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events