Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Project Shortcuts accessible from Jira API ?

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

I would like to access (add, modify, delete) the Product Shortcuts from the JIRA API (not the REST API). Anyone knows this is possible ?

So the Project Shortcut links (introduced in JIRA 7 I think), NOT the (single) project URL.

I already found out these shortcuts are stored in database table AO_550953_SHORTCUT.

JIRA 7.1.7

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

We use JIRA Server...

Interesting your info! I'll give it a try to validate it is not just a piece of documentation that is missing smile

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2017

I can confirm, in JIRA Server the class com.atlassian.jira.projects.shortcuts.ShortcutsManager is not known sad (there is no package com.atlassian.jira.projects.shortcuts at all).

0 votes
lukoerfer March 13, 2017

Are you using JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server?

It seems like there is an option to CRUD project shortcuts in JIRA Cloud API called ShortcutsManager with the respective ProjectShortcut objects. But in the JIRA Server API I could not find the com.atlassian.jira.projects.shortcuts package or anything similar.

For Confluence, I found this article on adding space shortcuts programmatically and the respective class is called SidebarLinkService, but again, I could not find anything comparable for JIRA Server.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events