Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a form to a confluence page

Vito Dimercurio January 23, 2017

Trying to test adding a form using the sample code here: https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/forms.html in an HTML macro. When I update/publish the page, I get the text ("email") but no input form box. Any direction would be helpful. Thank you.

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hi,

Could you share your storage format so I can take a look at it? Also, did you consider using Forms for Confluence ? It would just be much easier in your case, but of course it depends what you want to do with the Form.

Regards,

Rafael

randika_munasinghe April 3, 2019

Hi Rafael,

Can "Forms for confluence" push data in to a external system like Salesforce CRM etc. with submit button event?

Best regards,

Randika M

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

@Vito Dimercurio

What shall you form do? You expect it to have some action after the user submits the data, right? 

So, what it shall do?

Disclaimer: We develop a plugin for building the forms in Confluence called ConfiForms. I am just trying to understand the customer's (your) needs and perspective here

Zehra Atmaca February 5, 2019

Hi @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_

IS ConfiForms compatible with Insight?

Thank you. 

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2019

What do yo mean by "compatible"? What kind of compatibility you are looking for? To create Insight objects from ConfiForms? Yes, we can.

Or to show the data from a referenced Insight object? Yes, we can do this as well.

Zehra Atmaca February 5, 2019

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_

The matter is to create a long form with about +-70 fields. To don't pollute Jira, the values of the fields (selection list, drop down, etc...) should be stored and managed in Insight.

With the form data entered by the reporter, a jira ticket should be created.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2019

Insight "related" field types in ConfiForms app

insight-objects-confiforms.png

0 votes
Vito Dimercurio January 23, 2017

Thanks Rafael, I'll check out Forms for Confluence. I did get that sample code running by unchecking the "sanitize HTML" box in the macro.  My next step was figuring out how to collect the data (via submit button). but this plugin looks like it does what we want.

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2017

Yes, it does exactly that. On top of that, it can also send emails, present statistics and export it into several formats. 

Let me know if you need any assistance with Forms for Confluence.

Cheers,

Rafael

Archana Dabbeeru March 20, 2018

Hi -I created a form using Forms for confluence and I want to set the destination to a page instead of going to Form admin page ?Any suggestions

Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2018

Hi Archana,

What you can do is use the SuccessMacro and add a link in that Success Macro so that people can link and get redirected.

Give it a try and let me know.

Rafael 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events