Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on incompatible with Confluence 5.6.1 but works

Marketa Dvorackova September 17, 2014

Hi guys,

I have just tried to install an add-on on Confluence 5.6.1 and seen it works nicely, without any glitches. Happy about that, went to administration and see that the add-on has 'incompatible' flag next to it.

I've had a look at these https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Preparing+for+Confluence+5.6 but I don't see anything that should affect my add-on. Is there any way to find out what is wrong with it, what confluence doesn't like? It works perfect, doesn't give any errors, so frankly, I don't understand.

Thank you for any suggestions, experiences...

Marketa

4 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014

Yes, ofc :) And which is previous version? Because from 5.2 (i hope i am correct) there are news. For plugins you can add feature discovery, or maybe broken extractor... Do you have something in logs?

0 votes
waynewong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2014

Hi there,

I suspect that you might affected by this bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34828 as Confluence yet to recognized by Atlassian Marketplace.

It might take a few more days for Marketplace to recognize the new release, as for now, I would like to suggest you to wait for few days as this is pretty much harmless smile

Thank you.

Regards,

Wayne Wong

Hi Wayne,

I don't believe that's my problem, because I don't see any warning of this type. But the fact is, that I have just changed the compatibility of the plugin on the MarketPlace, after testing it. So maybe there is some time needed for it to get the new info, that it wasn't compatible but now it is? Don't know. Trying now, will report if it changes.

Thanks for your answer!

Best,

Marketa

0 votes

Hi Ali, sorry, but for the purposes of the others, sticking to english. I have a problem with a plugin that I have written. I labeled this for development. When you have a problem with a third party plugin, you can only request upgrade and that's it I believe. But my question is, what do you do, if your plugin is incompatible in UPM, it works great and so.. what to do? What to check? Hezký den i tobě:) Marki

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014

Hi Market, I have a problems with few plugins: Adaptavist Survey( but they fix it), Poll Macro and etc. But which are you mean exactly? Regards, (měj se hezky) Aleš

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events