Accessing a value in a multi checkbox custom field.

Mia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

I'm attempting to use the Behaviours Plugin to create a custom form where certain fields only appear at certain conditions, etc. All of that works. My only blocking point is hiding particular values in a multi checkbox custom field, or even making one value in the multi checkbox field mandatory while the others aren't. Nothing I've tried seems to work.

Can this be done or will have to resort to individual radio buttons galore? I like the multi checkbox custom field as its name displayed on the form works, but that won't work as neatly if I have to use individual radio buttons.

I understand there is a .getOptionId() and even .getOptions() but nothing I try with that is working either.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

I don't think that you'll be able to get this working for multi-valued fields as I didn't managed to find an API allowing you to hide particular option from a field. You can only hide the whole field but not just an option from it, so I suppose you should go with individual radio buttons.

Mia
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2013

Okay great thanks for that.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events