AJS.RestfulTable.CustomEditView is undefined

Arthur
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2013

This error is displaying in the browser console.

Full error log :

Failed to run init function: TypeError: AJS.RestfulTable.CustomEditView is undefined

If I dont add a CustomEditView, my Restful table initiates and runs normally. o.0

What am I missing?

Of course I have the following dependencies in atlassian-plugin.xm

<web-resource ...>
<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency> 
        <dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-restfultable</dependency>
        <resource type="download" name="jquery.serializeObject.js" location="/js/jquery.serializeObject.js"/> 
        <resource type="download" name="json2.js" location="/js/json2.js"/> 
        <resource type="download" name="config.js" location="/js/config.js"/> 
    </web-resource>

Thanks in advance

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Bernhard Grünewaldt April 11, 2014

I solved it with a workaround.

It seems, that with Jira 6.2 even when using

webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-restfultable");

The following lines of code do not get included:

AJS.RestfulTable.CustomEditView = AJS.RestfulTable.CustomCreateView = AJS.RestfulTable.CustomReadView = Backbone.View;

See: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aui/src/e191953902a9c7b8d24acc14f7a02b1329828fc8/src/js/experimental-restfultable/restfultable.customview.js?at=master

When Using this, it works for me, you just have to keep in mind to fix the implementation once the feature becomes stable.

var EditDisabledFieldView = Backbone.View.extend({
		render: function(self) {
		            var $select = AJS.$("<input type='checkbox' class='ajs-restfultable-input-" + self.name + "' />" +
                "<input type='hidden' name='" + self.name + "'/>");
            return $select;

}
});

I know that atlassian wants to hide the implementation behind restfultable, but since it doesn't work otherwise at the moment I am happy with the workaround.

0 votes
Bernhard Grünewaldt April 11, 2014

I am developing a Plugin for Jira 6.2 and using the experimental AUI Features bundled since Jira 6.2.

I am getting the exact same error. I would like the atlassian team to provide more documentation on restfultable. The documentation says nothing much about CustomEditView

You can look at my code here:

Can anyone tell me how to use this feature right?

The documentain says something like this for columns:

id: String, // entity property header: String, // <th> contents allowEdit: Boolean, // (optional)

But how do I set the type in the way the columns are defined in my code? I think if i could define the type like Boolean the restful table would provide a default EditView for Boolean?

0 votes
Arthur
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2013

here is my javascript

my javascript

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events