Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start sprint greyed out even though i have edit permissions and i am the admin for the project.

chandrasekhar k July 30, 2017

start sprint greyed out even though i have edit permissions and i am the admin for the project.

And also i am the admin for the board. I have only one project in my board query.

Please suggest.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Hey - is there still another open sprint for the board? Do you have the manage sprints permission and are the board admin too?

Cheers

Christoph

chandrasekhar k July 31, 2017

Yes. We actually have the ability to run parallel sprints as that option is enabled. So i gues that shouldnt be the problem.

I have manage sprints permission and i am the board admin too.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Strange - does it work on another board? Can you post a Screenshot please? Have you tried to start another sprint on the board? 

Cheers 

Christoph 

chandrasekhar k July 11, 2018

Hi Christoph,

Thank you. This got resolved. found a single issue from other project sitting in this sprint. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Chandra

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events