Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where can I find a completed sprint? Edited

Hi everyone, we just completed sprint 1 to start a new one (Sprint 2). But our first sprint just disappeared and we cannot find it anywhere. Attached is the photo of the project board from the admin view. Would you please help us out? How can we find the completed Sprintwhere is the sprint.jpg

3 answers

0 votes

I am afraid I do not read any cyrillic languages, so I am not sure what type of project you are in (the two sentences at the very bottom left would say "team managed project" or "company managed project" if it were English).  

But I think you are in a "team managed" project.  In these, you need to enable features so you can use them, and the only place inside a project where you can see old sprints is in the reports.  You do not have the reports feature enabled (it shows an icon in the left panel as the left and bottom axis lines of a chart with a wobbly arrow pointing up and right - not in your screenshot, so it must be disabled)

Go to "configure project" -> Features and enable the reports.  Come back to the backlog and click on reports, and you'll get a list of available ones.  Some of them report on sprints and allow you to go back through old closed sprints.

The other place is in issue searches - they can display the sprint(s) for an issue and allow you to search by them.

@Artеm Shurmelev You should have reports under the Doska. And there should be able to see all your previous sprints and see your sprint reports.

Is your project team managed project or company managed project?

I assume that it is team managed project, because there the report is no available by default. 

So to enable the reports you should:

1. Go to Nastroiki proekta

2. Click on Osobennosti

3. Enable the Reports feature.

image.png

Then in reports will be able to see all completed sprints and reports

image.png

Hope that helps 🤞😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

Join us LIVE: Atlassian & Experts Talk Research & Insights @ Scale

Hello all! What have you learned from your customers lately? Our live-streamed series continues by exploring CX, UX, and the power of research & insights at scale with Leisa Reichelt, Head of R...

366 views 3 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you