Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find a completed sprint?

Artеm Shurmelev May 20, 2021

Hi everyone, we just completed sprint 1 to start a new one (Sprint 2). But our first sprint just disappeared and we cannot find it anywhere. Attached is the photo of the project board from the admin view. Would you please help us out? How can we find the completed Sprintwhere is the sprint.jpg

4 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Daniel Conway July 18, 2021

Is there any way to see the completed sprint in the board format? Thanks!

0 votes
Desi Nikolova May 24, 2021

@Artеm Shurmelev You should have reports under the Doska. And there should be able to see all your previous sprints and see your sprint reports.

Is your project team managed project or company managed project?

I assume that it is team managed project, because there the report is no available by default. 

So to enable the reports you should:

1. Go to Nastroiki proekta

2. Click on Osobennosti

3. Enable the Reports feature.

image.png

Then in reports will be able to see all completed sprints and reports

image.png

Hope that helps 🤞😊

Artеm Shurmelev August 12, 2021

Hi Desi, it did help greatly! Many thanks for your input - I adjusted the settings for each project accordingly and can navigate now freely. Best wishes!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

I am afraid I do not read any cyrillic languages, so I am not sure what type of project you are in (the two sentences at the very bottom left would say "team managed project" or "company managed project" if it were English).  

But I think you are in a "team managed" project.  In these, you need to enable features so you can use them, and the only place inside a project where you can see old sprints is in the reports.  You do not have the reports feature enabled (it shows an icon in the left panel as the left and bottom axis lines of a chart with a wobbly arrow pointing up and right - not in your screenshot, so it must be disabled)

Go to "configure project" -> Features and enable the reports.  Come back to the backlog and click on reports, and you'll get a list of available ones.  Some of them report on sprints and allow you to go back through old closed sprints.

The other place is in issue searches - they can display the sprint(s) for an issue and allow you to search by them.

Hi Nic, you got that right - thank you for the helpful feedback. All clear now!

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

Thanks, Vero!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events