Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Jira for Information Risk Management

John October 22, 2021

I'm a complete newb to Jira, my company uses it for Service Desk and SwDev and I wonder if it can be set up for Managing Risk Register and Risk related issues. I haven't got budget for a dedicated tool (just spreadsheets at the moment)

From an initial search I found a blog from Guy at Atlassian about how Atlassian use Jira for this very purpose - but after part 2 of his blog the helpful description stopped coming.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/How-Atlassian-uses-Jira-to-manage-risks-and-compliance/ba-p/899058

Has anyone done it for real and are there any templates or descriptions or is it unrealistic to expect Jira to be able to do this without a heap of work ...I don't have much of a budget for time either :-( 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2021

Hi @John

We have implemented risk registers with automations as well to capture risk scores depending on probability and impact if needed.

You need to create an issuetype with screens and workflow in a project and you are set.

Regards

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events