Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update issue in Agile board without changing owner

barbarat June 17, 2014

I am on the latest version of Jira + Jira Agile (no longer called Greenhopper). As a PM, I'm using the Agile board view to help manage the workflow with multiple location resources. I move issues from To Do to In Progress to Done, but it changes the owner to me when I do this.

How can I utilize the agile board without changing ownership of the issues when I move the tickets?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

It is a part of your workflow configuration. You might have a workflow post function which sets the assignee to current user. You can just remove it and the boards will reflect the changes in workflow.

barbarat June 17, 2014

Thank you. I read about that, but can't seem to find this configuration and option to remove setting the assignee to the current user. Where can I find this option?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2014
0 votes
barbarat June 18, 2014

Woohoo! Thank you very much!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events