Tempo is missing from the bottom of the screen

Deleted user May 26, 2013

If I'm in the Agile section of Jira, the Tempo time-tracker is missing from the bottom of the screen, but if I go to anywhere else it's visible. It's really annoying, since I have to swith between Agile and Tempo to stop the tracker, and start to work on a new ticket. Does anyone know how to enable tempo in the Agile section?

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2013

This seems to be affected with recent changes in GreenHopper. Watch this issue for progress: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-11

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

Tempo Timesheets 7.6.2 has been released with a fix to this issue.

1 vote
Aleš Leskovar May 26, 2013

It is a BUG. It should be repaired in new update.

I have downloaded and instaled update, but after re-indexing nothing happened. It is still the same, NO tracker in agile and issue menu.

If you solve this please share !

Deleted user May 26, 2013

:(. Did you reported it to Atlassian?

0 votes
Deleted user May 28, 2013

They have fixed this issue in version 7.6.2. Does anyone know how can i update my tempo to this version? Or is this made automatically?

0 votes
Deleted user May 27, 2013

Thank you for your responses :). I hope they will fix this ASAP.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

This is not happening for v5.2.5 (version I have). What's yours?

Aleš Leskovar May 27, 2013

It is 7.6.1 .

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

Sorry v5.2.5 is my Jira version, my tempo version is 7.5.4, so as I see it has something to do with latest version.

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

The issue is specific to recent GreenHopper version. It should not matter which JIRA or Tempo version you have. We aim to have a fix available as soon as possible.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events