Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step 1---Learning||Planning||Discussion

Akshay Moryani January 2, 2023

hi ,
I  wanted to ask  "What to start with as i am Beginner with Atlassian Products .Also New in this Community . Kindly Share Your experience.Thankyou "

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ankita Shrivastava
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Akshay Moryani 

Atlassian has wide range of products which you could explore from Atlassian website  https://www.atlassian.com/

I saw your second post regarding exploring GIT tool its two different aspects as most of the Atlassian tools is used for project tracking, bug tracking, service management, etc and once you understand its use you could integrate with other tool as well which include GitHub

Akshay Moryani January 4, 2023

ohk , Thanx @Ankita Shrivastava 
I would really be interested in using these!!!!!!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2023

Hi @Akshay Moryani 

Good question.

I would suggest signing up for a free Jira Software instance here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira and start playing with it, understand how you can use it in your projects.

Try various project templates, get familiar with the interface.

Along with Jira also try to use Confluence.

There are lot of things you can do and learn but it really depends of your goals. Do you want to use Jira to manage projects? or something else?

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Akshay Moryani January 3, 2023

Thankyou for replying....  @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 
I just started exploring  these ,and wanted to begin with tech which could be used every where like Git etc .

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events