Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Sprint

Hailemichael Teklai May 11, 2014

I created a scrum board and configured the board. In the board configuration: Ranking is configured to "Using Rank". I am administrator. I can create a sprint, but can't start a sprint. The "Start Sprint" button is grayed out. How do I resolved this problem?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Hailemichael Teklai May 12, 2014

Thanks! I was able to resolve my issue

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

Please mark this answer as accepted. Regards, Fabio

0 votes
Hailemichael Teklai May 11, 2014

Can you elobrate?! In permission schemes. I clicked on 'Add' in the operations column and selected the various types of permission included 'Edit Issues'. Clicked Add. Then associated the permission scheme with the project. I went to Agile>board manage and created a sprint. But the start sprint was stilled grayed out. Then went back to permission schemes and clicked on Grant permissions. Somehow I ended getting kickout of all the projects and now I cannot view the projects.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Hello Hailemichael,

just if you have Edit Issue permission on the project you can start a Sprint.

More info available here https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/l4RPFw

"Please note, you must have the Edit Issues permission for a project to start a sprint in that project."

Hope this helps,

Fabio

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events