Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA Passed status for close sprint

Raul Garcia November 25, 2013

Hello,

I have an old sprint in closed status with several stories in 'QA Passed' status and it is not possible to close them. The only operation displayed for those stories is 'Reopen for QA' (I am QA Lead so I have the profile to close stories).

Can we close those stories in 'QA Passed' status? How can we do it?

Thanks,

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Hi Raul

Lets forget about jira agile board for now.

Check which jira status is mapped to jira agile column QA Passed (check by opening one of those issues on jira)

Now check whether in your defined workflow you can transition it to closed status.

If yes, check if you have the permissions to perform that transition (by checking the workflow conditions)

Also worth checking if you have the close issue permissions in the permission scheme.

Rahul

Raul Garcia November 25, 2013

Hi Rahul,

First of all, thanks for your quick reply.

I have permission for the transition and to close issues (in fact, I have just done it for a story in our current version), and the transition to close it is well defined in our workflow.

Any other idea?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

HI Raul

Check which jira workflow state is mapped to your jira agile column QA Passed.

Then create a dummy issue , get it to that state on jira and see if you can close it?

Rahul

0 votes
Raul Garcia December 1, 2013

Thanks Rahul, now I can work with it

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events