It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Only showing current sprint and product backlog items in my Agile board

Hello

In an Agile Board view created by the previous PM I can see all the required items, eg., sprints, product backlog, etc.

However, I've created a copy of this board for my own use but I only see the current sprint and product backlog and not any future sprints, etc. Not sure why I don't see the same data.

Any ideas?

Regards

Michael

1 answer

future sprints exist at the "Agile Board" level. There is no link directly tying an issue to a planned or future sprint. That information is stored in the Agile board itsself. I do not believe there is currently any way to share planned sprints between boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,240 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you