Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kanban Board: "Base swimlanes" on question

Geert Truyen July 7, 2013

Why are there only two pre-determined parameters available: stories and assignees.

There are several other usefull parms such as components, to just name one.

If I understand it correctly the only way I can create swimlanes for this components example is through queries, with the disadvantage that I have to name every single value that I know of to be part of components.

It would be much more usefull to simply be able to select "components", without having to specify a value in order to create all the swimlanes with every different value of components (the same way the selection of stories or assignees work).

Is the above interpretation correct or are there other ways to use f.i. "components" for swimlanes without having to specify every defined value of components?

Thank you in advance for any insight / recommendations.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2013

Hi Geert,

I managed to find this improvement request that talks about this request here - GHS-7034. It seems to have been closed as a duplicate of another request, GHS-4669, which has not been implemented yet.

For now, I would recommend that you :

• Watch the request, so that you would receive any and all updates
  • Vote for it, so that it would gain more attention
  • Comment, and give your opinion on it

Please note that all feature and improvement requests are handled according to the Implementation of New Features Policy

Geert Truyen July 7, 2013

Thanks Joe!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events