Issue is not being shown in sprint, even though in the details it says it is in the sprint

Agustin Morales March 9, 2018

I added an issue to my sprint from my backlog, but after I refresh the page, the issue is back in the backlog. I checked the details of the story and it says that it belongs to sprint 5, but it is not visible when I go see my sprint. It always keeps returning to the backlog.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2018

Hi Agustin,

Is Sprint 5 an active Sprint?  Can you add pictures to illustrate the problem? Thanks

Carlos

Agustin Morales March 12, 2018

Hey Carlos,

Yes, Sprint 5 is an active sprint. I drag it to the sprint, it gives me the warning "You are about to change the scope of the sprint". I confirm it, and it is in Sprint 5. However, when I refresh the page or navigate somewhere else, it is moved back to the backlog list. The weird thing is that when I view the details of it, it says it belongs to Sprint 5. 

Kelly Albrecht March 12, 2018

Is it possible that this "Sprint 5" is being unintentionally shared with another project? Is the name of it unique? Or is there another project that has a "Sprint 5"?

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

Hi Agustin,

What version of JIRA are you using? I think you may be hitting this bug: JSWSERVER-13530.

And if so, this issue has been fixed in 7.2.7

This thread contains more details about the case.

Hope it helps,

Carlos

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events