It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue is not being shown in sprint, even though in the details it says it is in the sprint

I added an issue to my sprint from my backlog, but after I refresh the page, the issue is back in the backlog. I checked the details of the story and it says that it belongs to sprint 5, but it is not visible when I go see my sprint. It always keeps returning to the backlog.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Agustin,

Is Sprint 5 an active Sprint?  Can you add pictures to illustrate the problem? Thanks

Carlos

Hey Carlos,

Yes, Sprint 5 is an active sprint. I drag it to the sprint, it gives me the warning "You are about to change the scope of the sprint". I confirm it, and it is in Sprint 5. However, when I refresh the page or navigate somewhere else, it is moved back to the backlog list. The weird thing is that when I view the details of it, it says it belongs to Sprint 5. 

Is it possible that this "Sprint 5" is being unintentionally shared with another project? Is the name of it unique? Or is there another project that has a "Sprint 5"?

Hi Agustin,

What version of JIRA are you using? I think you may be hitting this bug: JSWSERVER-13530.

And if so, this issue has been fixed in 7.2.7

This thread contains more details about the case.

Hope it helps,

Carlos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,205 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you