It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to track time on a task's status?

I'm curious if there's a way to track the time between two statuses. If I have a status of `In Progress` and a status of `In Peer Review`, is there a way to track that time between those two statuses?

Thx, Shawn

3 answers

1 accepted

Hello @Shawn Nolan

You can try Time between Statuses, which calculates the time the issue has been spent between statuses. In other words, you get info on how long it takes an issue to move from one status to another! Also, this app provides the ability to set time limits and notifications for them.

TBS.jpg

That's actually what you need.
I hope this info is helpful for you!

Best regards, Mariana.

yeah i actually found this plugin after asking the question, thank you!

Like Kane Ansell likes this

Hi @Shawn Nolan 

Enhancer Plugin for Jira has Time Between custom field which calculates time passed between selected statuses. You can use this custom field in your JQL queries, you can also exclude paused statuses.

I'm one of the folks in Snapbytes, let me know if you need further info.

Tuncay

Hi @Shawn Nolan ,

As Bloompeak, we developed below 2 apps available at Atlassian Marketplace.

1. Status Time: It generates status time report based on a calendar(7/24 or your working calendar). You can see sample report on online demo here.
  2. Status Time Free : Limited but free version of the above.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

The psychology of agile teams: what we learned

Last week Megan Cook, Head of Jira Software and Mahreen Khan, PhD, Organizational Psychology hosted an “ask me anything” session focused on the psychology of agile teams. We received 22 questions, 16...

309 views 1 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you