Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to display more boards in the Agile dropdown menu?

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

I'd like to be able to see more than my last 5 rapid boards when I click on the dropdown for the Agile tab. I have entered an enhancement request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5910 but I was hoping that perhaps there was a config file that I could modify to make this change myself. Anyone had any luck displaying more than 5 boards?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2012

Justin,

As you can see Shaun have answered your question on GHS-5910:

Hi,

We would like to prevent the need for users to configure a number of boards. As a result we eventually intend to implement GHS-5680 which will allow certain boards to be marked as favourites and for those boards to appear in the Agile dropdown menu. This will allow you to include your 10-20 boards while not needing a number to be configured in a configuration interface that users might not find.

Thanks,
Shaun

I hope it helps you!

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2012

Thanks Thiago, I like the "favorites" feature, and I'm glad you posted it here so hopefully others will see and vote for it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events